Details of the Mahotsav
Vibhushit, Raj Pratibodhak, and Saraswati Labdhaprasad Param Pujaya received the Padma Vibhushan Award in the Indian state of Gujarat. A Sparsha Mahotsav has been planned in conjunction with the publication of Acharya Dev Sri Ratnasunder Surishwarji Maharaja’s 400th book. The Sparsh Mahotsav is an occasion to get together and support the welfare and uplift of all humankind.
This planning is set up over a total area of 90 acres. 30 acres of land and 60 acres of Sparsh Nagri have been set aside for parking.
The main organizer of the festival, Shri Kalpeshbhai Shah said that more than 50 doctors, 100 CPAs, 500 engineers, and more than 40000 volunteers, have volunteered for this event.
The following dignitaries will visit the festival location.
- Shri Mohan Bhagwat of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sandha on January 14 in order to receive Pujya Gurudev’s blessing.
- On January 15, the festival’s auspicious beginning will be marked by the lamp lighting by the honorable Home Minister, Shri Amitbhai Shah. At nine in the morning, Samayu will begin at IM, and thousands of devotees will join more than 1200 monks and nuns in arriving at the celebration site.
- Smriti Irani (Union Minister) will be visiting on 19th January
Thousands of NRIs will be visiting on this occasion during this period.
Events Timings: Daily guest events are held from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Lectures by Jain Monks: From 1200 am to 10 pm.
- Main welcome gate- 1500″ (L) x 70″ (H)
- Girnar Tirth replica as it means 70″ height hill and on that 30″ height temple
- Fun Zone for kids
- Teaching technology type different activities
- 3D maping show on everyday
- Special huts for accommodation of sadhu- sadhviji and bhagvant